What is the basic criteria for applying NBA?
The NBA has 10 criteria for accreditation.
- Institutional Mission and Vision and
- Program Educational Objectives (PEOs).
- Program Curriculum and Teaching Learning Resources.
- Course Outcomes and Programme Outcomes.
- Students’ Performance.
- Faculty Information and Contributions.
- Facilities and Technical Support.
- Continuous Improvement.
- First-year academics.
- Student support systems.
- Governance, Institutional Support and
- Financial Resources.